Custom Search

Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday 5

The Questions
1)What's your favorite magazine?
2) What book are you currently reading?
3) What's the worst book you ever read?
4) What makes a book perfect for you?
5) If you could buy any book right now, which one would it be

My answers
1) womans day is my favorite magazine love the tips, ideas etc...
2) none at this time looking for good one to start
3) cant say recently all were great probably one for school that I had to read
4) when I can relate to it
5) a new Joyce Meyer book

share your answers here

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yours is lovely and I'm anxious to try your hamburger stroganoff. The pic caught my eye and I immediately began reading the recipe and thought, "mmm...sounds like a type of beef stroganoff" and then I scrolled back up and saw that is what it is. I will definitely try it! Thanks for sharing! ~Nancy's Daily Dish

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post