Custom Search

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

This is Thankful Thursday and my heart overwhelms with thankfulness. I am so delighted that things seem to be going my way. Awesome how the Love of God works. My children are all getting along quite well in fact they confide in each other all the time and if one of them is in trouble one talks the other one into asking mom for help. Thank God that my children are acting like siblings at this time in their lives. Perhaps this may not always be that way but for now I must Praise the Lord for this wonderful blessing.

I am also very thankful that we may have found the building that we have been looking for. We had a consignment shop that did quite well but the building was sold and all rent prices doubled this was not good. I had a great friend let me know of a building he had for rent for a wonderful amount that I know we can afford. We will be making arrangements to hopefully get this building later this month. YEAH!!!! I am so delighted. Please pray that all this will work out.

What are you thankful for? What is going in your life that you give thanks for?

2 comments:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post