Custom Search

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Shopping for Bargains




Yesterday was the weekly shopping trip for me and I believe I learned a few things along the way. First as always to look in the meat section for sales that may not be advertised and meat that may be at a great price. While looking I found both pork chops and a roast at a super great price. I also looked for a few cleaning products and found a close out on both cleaning spray and window washing supplies (.49 cents each ) YEAH!!!! Then I found both shampoo and bath wash at better prices than the local walmart. Believe me I will be sure to check for bargains such as these when I shop again.




What Do You Think? Do you find good buys where you normally would not look?

2 comments:

  1. I usually shop at the huge discount stores, like WInco...I don't know if you have that? But If I have to run into grocery store, I do the same as you and only buy the sale items. I also like the dollar store for balloons, and baskets:)
    Thanks for sharing your great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find myself rushing so that I don't take the time to look for those great unadvertised deals. Thanks for the info. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post