Custom Search

Friday, February 5, 2010

7 Quick Take Friday - Feb 5, 2010


  1. Wow just heard of a bet that was created in 1979 where the two co workers bet that if the Saints ever got in the Superbowl the trip would all be paid for. Well guess what the taunting 30 years paid off and now the Saints are going to the Superbowl and so is that long faithful fan
  2. what do you think about the lady who accidentally swallowed her earrings? Well they were her saint earrings and you should see the xray. This is what the fan call cool and she will keep that xray forever. LOL
  3. My hubby and son are really getting into the farmville game. My son has created a football field on his farm and my hubby has somehow captured two ref cows. Now you know that my son is out trying to find him one for sure. He has even asked his dad to help him look. I hope for him that he finds his ref cow by Sunday.
  4. This is my lil brothers birthday and happy birthday to him. We often have different opinions because we are so far apart in age. Fifteen (15) years separate us in opinions but nothing separates us in love
  5. Valentines day is coming and my son has decided to send himself, his friends, his brothers and sisters and his girl friend all vallograms. The money goes to help the youth sport events around this area. I am so happy that he feels it important to give back. He has played sports forever and now gives back by coaching and helping to raise money.
  6. Superbowl Sunday will find me and my hubby home alone as the teens once again have places to go. I am so happy that me and the hubby get along together so well and enjoy being together. As the kids get older I see this happening more and more
  7. Princess is coming for a visit tomorrow I am so up for this visit I have not seen her since Christmas and I love her so. I will take pictures of the great time we have to hold me over til I see her again. But tomorrow Princess comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post