Custom Search

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thursday 13

Today I have decided to share 13 things for Thursday 13 that I love to do with my family during the Christmas season.



  1. Share the true Christmas Story and watch the Christmas play at church


2.Knowing that the time for Santa has arrived






3 The Winter Season brings such a beauty with it



4. The icicles hanging from all and all around we love to see just how long they will get




5 making snow angels has always been one of my favorite winter activities




watching those movies with my family we sort of sit like this all around close enough to lean on each other




As long as I dont have to go out in it I love the snow and ofte sing the let it snow song



a good book rather to read it alone or read it with my children is often enjoyable in the cold winter



Winter brings its own sort of decorations so once again the house gets a fix up with a bit of beauty


sitting by the fireplace is something I used to love to do at my grandparents house



Building a good snow man is an event I have many great memories of this was always fun as a child, with my own children and cant wait to do it with my grand child




Baking cookies is something we always find time to do in the winter time not only for Christmas but throughout the winter season

last but not least is the wonderful fun snowball fights of the old days.


Today for Thursday 13 I think I shared 13 different things that we love to do in the winter



























2 comments:

  1. Oh I remember the snowball fights growing up. How fun :) Great list my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun holiday activity list. The only kind of 'angels' we can make in Southern California are in the SAND at the beach ;-)

    I've shared T-13s at Happily Retired Gal and Sacred Ruminations this week ... just because.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post