Custom Search

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Amanda Knox

Amanda Knox


I am always interested in things going on in the world. One reason for this is because I have a couple of sons who love trivia and world news. One item that I have been watching in the news quite regularly is the Amanda Knox trial. While I do not know the truth of this situation whether guilty or not I have to say that my heart feels for her family. Her mother and father who have spent over $1 million dollars as estimated by the news. I believe that they believe in her and who would not. We all want to believe and stick by our children through whatever goes on in their lives. Amanda Knox was 20 years old when she was arrested in November 2007. For two years she awaited the verdict with her family. Whether guilty or not I do not know but the one thing I do know is that this family felt terrible pain and I would hope that if anything terrible were to happen to the ones I love I would stand by them with all my support.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I'd always love my daughter, however if my she were guilty of a henious crime like this I would not defend her saying she's innocent. Of course I'm sure they do believe her innocence. But we see it so often in the media, parents dfending their kids guilty of innocent.

    Not saying that Ms. Knox is guilty, I have no idea.

    It is apparent how much Italians hate Americans, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Knox trial reminds me why I would never be a lawyer on either side of the system. There is so much room for misjudgment, or egregious error, that it would be difficult to sleep soundly every night.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post