Custom Search

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thursday Thunks


Its been a bit since I last participated in Thursday Thunks but thought I would stop back by and see whats happening.


1. Sometimes when you are sitting around doing nothing, a thought randomly pops into your head. How many measuring cups do you own?





man you should see my cabinet where I keep my measuring cups I would say there is at least a dozen in there





2. What is your favorite ice cream topping?





hot caramel and sugared pecans



3. Egg nog - is it digestible?





my daughter loves it me not so much



4. Were you one of the insane humans who went to a store last Friday?





yes I was but not as early as the rest of them



5. There are 12 months in a year, anywhere from 28 - 31 days in a month, depending on the year, of course. Each day holds a special meaning for someone, some days hold a special meaning for everybody. Do you have a 2010 calendar yet?





yes I do butt this was a long way to go to that question



6. Kids are funny sometimes and say the darndest things, but it's ok because they are kids and they are so adorable. A two year old is cute when they say a swear word. Admit it, they are. What was your favorite nursery rhyme growing up? Hey - if you don't have a favorite, just work with me here and pick the first one that fell off the wall and broke like an egg or came out of the sky like a cow who just jumped over the moon.





Little Boy Blue was repeated to us I believe it is my moms favorite



7. Most of us have some type of machine that people like to call 'vehicles'. Some are blue, some are yellow, some are red. Some have trunks, some have beds and some even can't decide if they are a car or a truck. We put gas in them, check the oil and drive them all over the place and stop them in places called parking spots. Picture in your mind the machine you currently own and if you own more than one, picture the one you last drove - when was the last time you had a new tire on it?





had a flat tire fixed within the last week



8. For those of us on Facebook, do you wish to share your Facebook identity with us?





if you know me email me and I may share it with you otherwise no thanks



9. Santa's coming! Where's the best place to hide presents? Any clever little tricks for keeping those nosey people from ruining the surprise?





we have a storage shed but nothing clever just a lock and a key



10. Have you heard that the world is going to end in 2012? Some people think that the world isn't actually going to go BOOM! and be no more, they think that the "end of the world" is actually going to be a worldwide takeover by a certain country and/or religion, which all has to do with the current president of the USA. Do you agree?





I think the world will end at a pre determined time which only God holds the number



11. Butterly, butterfly fluttering through the air, please don't land on my freshly washed hair. What brand of shampoo did you use this morning? (and for those of you who still stink.. think of yesterday morning... and if that still doesn't apply to you - go get your stinky butt in the shower!)





herbel essence

6 comments:

  1. Annie, I tried a link yesterday on Outdoor Wed that didn't work. I thought it was to your blog, and I finally found it. Was that your link? If so, I'm sorry I missed dropping by. But I enjoyed reading your "thunks." :-)

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful topping combo!
    Have a great Thursday!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/12/egg-nog-is-it-digestible.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers my friend. I could go for your topping for ice cream as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had ice cream with hot caramel and sugared pecans. It sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this meme....answering questions is an easy one.

    I don't mix facebook and twitter/blogger either.... my real-life frieds have no idea about my
    2nd life and i kinda like it that way!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. you got great answers! So love how you get to collect measuring cups.. Thanks for visiting my site too!:)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post