Custom Search

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Heavenly Banana Pudding

My husband loves Banana Pudding and we have it nearly every holiday and occasionally for a special nights supper. But now with the recipe that I found on find my recipes.com I can fix him a banana pudding any time he desires.

Banana Pudding

1 small banana
3 tablespoons thawed nondairy whipped topping
2 tablespoons prepared vanilla pudding
2 vanilla wafers

Cut half of 1 small banana into slices; keep other half in the peel and save for another use. Layer 1 (5-oz.) glass with 1 Tbsp. thawed nondairy whipped topping, one-fourth of banana slices, 1 Tbsp. vanilla pudding, another fourth of banana slices, and 1 vanilla wafer. Repeat. Dollop with 1 Tbsp. thawed nondairy whipped topping

1 comment:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post