Custom Search

Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday

On my bedside table:
Notes from my Sunday school lesson that will stretch over the coming week until Sunday Easter. It is about the week before the Crucifixion what happened and when biblical.

On my TV:
Rachael Ray my every Monday morning show

On the menu for tonight:
polish sausage casserole,

On my To Do List:
laundry,
clean bathroom
help boys with their room
deep clean daughters room
straighten home

New Recipe I tried last week:
fruit pizza had never made and it is becoming a family favorite

Looking forward to:
several weekend events

Homemaking Tip for this week
when hard boiling eggs place 1 t oil in it will help shells come off easier

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
At The Well Posting with the subject being the older woman at this link http://www.titus2atthewell.com/2009/04/older-women.html

Favorite photo from last week: This was my picture for wordless Wednesday and I love it we were attending a youth convention and at the other end was a scary character festival

Lesson learned the past few days:
I learned that no matter how old your child gets they will always need you. When my daughter came down sick she did not remember her husband or baby but her parents. It was due to a severe reaction to a medication that had been prescribed to her. I found out about the side effect while looking at the medication on line. She called the doctor and was told to stop taking it
On my Prayer List:
those traveling
several friends with cancer
my daughter
Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
The lovely lady who leads our Sunday morning bible study has allowed us to have a week of looking toward the cross devotion. I will be posting them here daily
If you want to join in on the fun of Happy Home Maker Monday visit the Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the egg tip. I will have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tip! I will have to try that!
    Have a great Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tip, I've never heard of it, will definitely try.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post