Custom Search

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Marla's Mandel Bread

Marla's Mandel Bread
Let me introduce you to a lovely product called Marla's Mandel Bread. I was very impressed by this product. The manner in which the little breads are packaged and the taste of this scrumptious bread works together impressively. Can you imagine serving them or giving them as a little gift to someone that you love.
Founded by a lovely mother and daughter team in 2008. This duo has created a lovely snack in a variety of flavors which are packaged nicely and sent to the recipient. Mandel bread, (I had never heard of before) is often referred to as Jewish Biscotti. The mother and daughter team wants to change the fact that is primarily considered a Jewish food and introduce it with a twist to all snack and bread lovers alike.
If you enjoy toast or tea cookies with your hot tea or coffee then you are sure to love Marla's Mandel bread. The bread offers the taste of Cinnamon sugar and goes great with your tea or coffee over your morning paper or while blogging on the Internet.
Marla's Mandel bread can be purchased in 10 piece boxes, a 20 piece box with a mixed variety of flavors or in 10 mini packages. In addition Marla's Mandel Bread can be customized for your fundraiser or company giveaway. You can find a great shop that sells the product here or you can order online here


3 comments:

  1. That sounds really good! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh this made me cry... (oh I have been away for my 25th anniversary, I haven't been ignoring you!)

    My precious mom made THE BEST Mandel Bread!!!! If you want to read something I wrote, read my post here

    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-present-to-youmy-moms-mandel-bread.html

    I bet this is sooo delicious!!! I have not had the heart to make my own, but would love to have some! This would be GREAT!

    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post