Custom Search

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Gratituesday


We recently received a great chance to visit with my granddaughter how lovely it was. My daughter had an illness and the medication that was given to her did not help. She had a terrible side effect and called us up one morning at 2:30 a.m. Oh my what a terrible shocker. She was crying and in a terrible fret. She was yelling at her daddy to come and get her. Even though we know that her and her husband have a loving relationship the first thought to my husband was that something had happened and her and Matt were fighting. As I woke up I realized Matt was on midnight shift and that could not have been the problem. As the conversation went on I realized that something was really wrong my daughter could not remember that she had a daughter or a husband. She could not understand where I was. In the end I needed to call the police and they knew her and knew that something was really wrong. In the end the problem was that she had a side effect to the theraflu medication. What a scary night but the entire time she had stayed in the bed and had somehow been able to call my new number. Oh my you know that Angels were there and surrounding her taking care of her and at the same time protecting our little one. I Praise God for this. No one could help her since I was 3 hours away from her and could not help her. When the police arrived they were not even aware a baby was in the house and her husband was at work. It was all in God's hands. She is O.K. now since finding out what happened and knowing what that medicine does to her. But this verse came to mind and I wanted to share it.


But He said, "The things which are impossible with men are possible with God." (Luke 18:27)

For more Gratituesdayvisit the Heavenly Homemaker site here

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am so glad that things turned out just fine! What an ordeal that must have been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got chills reading your post. God was surely watching over her and her family. So glad that all turned out okay. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post