Custom Search

Friday, April 3, 2009

Frugal Friday and super saving saturday


Frugal shopping trips are always fun. This week my daughter was visiting for a little while so we took full advantage of it and went shopping. We started at Kroger and found great sales on bread, donuts, milk, can goods and deli. Wow we were doing great. We then traveled to WalMart. I am not sure if it is in all Super Walmarts but we have been having some super sales on meat. So we searched the meat section for some great meat buys and found several. Before leaving the store we found winter/spring clothes on sale down to $1 each for shirt / pants. Great buys. Well that was my frugal shopping trip.
Want to hear other frugal tips head over to the Life As Mom Blog here
For super saving saturday visit money saving mom here

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I'm Aik from http://aik-friendsnfamily.blogspot.com

    You left a comment on my blog on
    2nd April stating that I've won a contest on your blog and that you're e-mailing me. But I haven't receive any e-mail from you yet.

    Please reply as soon as possible. Thanks and have a nice day!

    Best regards,
    Aik.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post