Custom Search

Friday, April 3, 2009

Aloha Friday


Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.
In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
My daughter found out that she is yet another medication after experiencing side effects. The rest of the family are also experiencing allergies of a different sort ones related to spring weather. My question is:
Do you suffer from allergies?
To read more Aloha Friday post and/or post one yourself visit An Island Life blog here

9 comments:

  1. No I don't. I'm very grateful that I don't have any allergies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! My Hubby, the kids & I are all on prescription meds. Not a pleasant sound sometimes! My Mom says that @ night it sounds really bad when we're all snoring. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...and UGH! It has been SO bad this year ALREADY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, now that I am older but not drastically and sometimes, i just forget and think I have a stuffed nose instead. Thanks for sharing. Swing by my site, The IE Mommy, to view my question and if you already have....Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes!! I live in the south, and we have been suffering from the pollen since February!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unfortunately yes, and every year it seems to get a little worse. I've been getting horrible sinus headaches lately.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankfully, no. But my husband does so I've seen first hand how bad things can get :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. No and I am so thankful!

    THanks for swingin by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i do start sneezing quite a bit when springtime hits here in colorado. i don't know exactly what causes it - pollen of some kind, i'm sure. i never had this problem when i lived in california.

    thankfully, i'm able to keep it under control with over the counter medication.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post