Custom Search

Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday 5

What is your favorite fizzy, bubbly drink? oh lets say a strawberry and ginger ale mix drink
What is your favorite deep-fried food? I love shrimp and mushrooms if cooked the right way
What is your favorite hot beverage? I love hot chocolate
What is your favorite really messy food? Tacos or caramels
What is your favorite recipe for a blended or mixed beverage I dont drink alcohol so maybe the first drink

To participate in the Friday 5 meme visit here

1 comment:

  1. You are so much fun!

    1. Fizzy Drink.. Diet Coke
    2. I don't really love fried foods.
    3. I LOVE Coffee, Decaf
    4. Messy Food.. hm... Watermelon... LOVE IT, And chocolate EVERYTHING!!!
    5. mixed drink... I don't drink, so diet coke with Lime maybe hhahah
    OMGOSH, I am so boring!!!

    This is NOT good! TEACH me to have some PIZAZZ, someone!!

    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post