Custom Search

Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday

This is a mem that I am participating in because I believe my blog is my home hence the name Annie's Home and I need more about my thoughts on it

On my bedside table:
On my bedside table you will find information from the last christian youth concert we went to the Dare to Share program. My bible is also there along with some bible study material.

On my T.V:
On my T.V. currently is the t.v show the view

On the menu tonight:
shepherds pie, bread butter, pudding

Latest new recipe I tried:
fruit pizza

In the craft basket:
easter projects

Looking forward to:
looking through baby pictures of my daughter with my mother

Homemaking Tip for this week:
when boiling eggs add a little oil to make peeling easier

Favorite Blog Post of the week:
did not do alot of traveling last week so not really for sure there were several great ones out of what I did see

Favorite Blog Picture of the week:
my nephews with the cheez it guy

Lesson Learned Past Week:
I learned this lesson while with the kids at the Dare to Share convention. The thing I learned was don't ever count anyone down and out there was a young man that many had counted out that went with our group on this trip and I need to tell you he is a great kid

On my prayer list
the youth of today
my grandaughter and daughter
the upcoming prom and graduates

want to participate in Happy Homemaker Monday go here

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your post. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On your To Do list check out Think It Ink It Publishing and let us know what you think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your list. Great homemaking tip. I'm definitely going to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading your post, welcome to the Happy Homemaker Monday :)

    Great lesson learned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tip for the eggs - wonder if it would affect Easter egg dye at all?

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post .... isn't Happy Homemaker Monday fun ?? I sure enjoy it ...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post