Custom Search

Monday, March 30, 2009

At the well


This is my first time in participating in this meme but must say that the reason I am participating is because it seems so right to do so;

todays question

Discussion Questions:
~Who or what is “most high” in your mind and heart today?
~Is it the Most High, or someone or something else?


I must say that coming home from the dare to share program has truly given me a chance to look at things differently. Each year we travel to the program and each year we come back with our minds fixed on our God, our hearts more in love with God, and the ability to fight the right battle even stronger than before. Oh to see the Lord Jesus one day in heaven is our goal. Til we reach that goal our earthly goal is to spread the word about his greatness and how much he can take care of us. We may face trials, troubles as anyone else but I can not imagine not being able to be able to talk to Jesus as we travel through life. So to me he is my highest and my eyes are upon him.


for more At the well or to participate you may visit here

7 comments:

  1. To realize that goal one day will be awesome! Until then, we'll just keep praising and trusting Him. Loved your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. All to glory to God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to At the Well. The joy is in journey, and unimaginable joy is in reaching the goal.

    Blessings Always

    ReplyDelete
  4. The journey make the destination sweet.

    June

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing with us today At the Well. May we all continue on in this journey being faithful to the call He has placed on our lives.

    Blessings,
    Jenifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. We may face trials, troubles as anyone else but I can not imagine not being able to be able to talk to Jesus as we travel through life. So to me he is my highest and my eyes are upon him. amen amen amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jesus is always the first thing on my heart. He is really my top Priority! If I am Right with Him, everything else just seems to fall into place.
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post