Custom Search

Friday, March 13, 2009

great deals I found

I just came home from weekly shopping and could not believe the deals I found in the meat section once again. I believe me and my sister scour to see just what we can find. We found hamburger patties on sale for nearly 1/2 price, ground beef on sale for $1.60 lb. , turkey roast for $3, some great sandwiches that I had never saw before that were $1 box, and the list goes on and on the one thing I want to express is look for your groceries in unexpected places. Really look we saw today that one item was higher in one area and yet in another space the same exact item was lower in price. GO figure?

for more frugal friday ideas visit here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post