Custom Search

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Weirdness Wednesday

1. What makes a person sexy to you?

I think the inside of a person is more sexier to me what they do to make me smile will impress me more than a great body or look.

2. When having the 'number of sex partners' talk with a potential significant other, would you be turned off if they had slept with more than a certain number of people? If yes, what is that number?

I am married to a man that knew I had never had sex before and I knew he had not as well. It is very important to me that I married a man with this in mind. My children are currently going through a true love waits course in their youth group and I am very proud of them

3. Once and for all, pocketbook sized dogs and the people who carry them in pocketbooks. Cute or crazy?

crazy I believe all though I have had family members who have carried around small pooches way before they were cool

4. Do you give up anything for Lent? If so, what?
Do not observe lent

5. If you live with someone, what is the one thing you will never let them see you do?

I live with 6 kids, a husband, a sister and a pooch, most of these individuals have seen me do most of everything especially the husband who has lived with me for over 22 years. Not for sure what I would say here because there are things that no one will ever see me do but those are my standards and if you visit this blog much you know that I am a Christian and have those standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post