Custom Search

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Laura's Brownies Review




How lucky were we to get to taste test Laura's Brownies? Man were they good. They tasted as sweet as candy and rich as chocolate. You need no more than one brownie to get your feel of delicious with Laura's Brownies. Just a simple name for a one of a kind special dessert. We received a box of 9 Laura's brownies which were just right and as anyone knows who reads this blog one for everyone in the house with an extra snack for me LOL. I loved them, they were so sweet and the caramel that seemed to bring it all together was a great treat for me.






I first heard of Laura's Brownies while watching one of my favorite shows Rachael Ray. They looked so good and sounded great that I just had to try some. As I read the about me section on the Laura Brownies website I soon found out why they are so good. It seems that the Laura's secret recipe brownies have been baked by love by the Gourmet Touch for over 20 years. That is a lot of practice going on there so that may be the secret behind the great taste of these brownies. Laura's Brownies are cooked with no nuts for those of you who are allergic to nuts. Laura Silvera, a passionate baker, started the company the Gourmet Touch to show her love for baking to others. The Gourmet Touch while located in Los Angeles, California ships their great brownies everywhere.








Would you like to buy some great Laura's brownies? Just take a look at their great Easter tin or their passover tin. They remind me of days gone past. With Laura's Brownies we can have our brownies and eat them too.



Are you feeling hungry? Want your own brownie? Here is how you can get it. Travel over to the Laura's Brownies website and pick you some up as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post