Custom Search

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Halloween Treat ::: Halloween Popcorn MIx



5 cups popped popcorn
1/2 cup white chocolate
1/4 cup orange chocolate
1/4 cup yellow chocolate
1 cup Reese's Puffs cereal
1/4 cup candy corn
candy eyes

Pop corn, separate out all of the unpopped kernels.
Mix popcorn with cereal and candies.
Spread out the popcorn mix over baking sheets or parchment and drizzle with chocolate.
Sprinkle with more cereal and candy if desired.

recipe resource here

retweet post here

shared on these blog parties , hops and linkups
party in your pjs
mini linky party

2 comments:

  1. That is ADORABLE!!!

    I was looking for another way to contact you but can't see one. I love your blog and think it would be an awesome addition to a linkup I'm starting to celebrate my 9-year blogiversary next month! I can e-mail you details if you want to e-mail me at jenniferwise4heritagemakers@gmail.com I'd love to see you at my linkup. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post