Custom Search

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Dill Potato Salad


you will want to start with your choice of dill dip This can be found in your local cooling department in your grocery store Next add:


1 cup chopped celery
1.5 cups chopped cucumber
1 cup chopped dill pickles (my favorite ingredient)
3/4 cup chopped red onion
3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
yellow mustard
1 cup real mayonnaise
1 cup sour cream 

1 5-lb bag of potatoes

Poke holes in and bake the potatoes (whole) at 350 degrees for an hour or until soft. 
Cut them in half and let them cool enough to handle.
Remove the skin (or keep it, if that's your style) and chop into bite-sized pieces.
Place on a tray and chill about an hour.
(This helps the bites keep their shape and keeps the dressing cold during mixing.)


Mix everything together,
add salt if desired, and enjoy!
I enjoyed some before it even had time to "get happy," 
and I can't wait to eat my fair share tomorrow!
It has just the right amount of dill in it, and the crunch and zing of the pickles...YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post