Custom Search

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Easy Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich

As I have shared here before July is sandwich month. There are so many great sandwiches out there. I love it when they are easy to make and delicious. Try this sandwich it may just surprise you, it did me. Easy, and pleasing Enjoy!!



1 lb. deli roast beef, shaved
1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
1 small onion, finely chopped
6 slices provolone cheese
hoagie rolls
mayo

Heat chopped onion and bell pepper in a large skillet over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Add shaved roast beef to the skillet just long enough for the meat to barely brown (do not overcook or your meat will be dry and chewy). Turn off heat and place provolone slices over meat. Allow cheese to melt before spooning into hoagie rolls. Spread hoagie rolls lightly with mayo if desired.

2 comments:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post