Custom Search

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Make Your Own Summer Memories : Pinwheels

Summer and warm weather to me when I was a kid would mean a new pinwheel craft from the dime store. Yes I did say dime store how many years ago was it that we had one of those? I thought you all would have a great time keeping little hands busy so I found this great craft for making pinwheels on the blog here

To get ready you will need :

1 Small Dowel or Pencil


1 Piece of Card stock

1 Push pin

Things to color with and decorate with.

then visit the link I shared to find out how to make. Hope you have lots of fun making and playing with the pinwheels.

shared at

All Things Related


Running with Glitter

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I too am old enough to remember dime stores (There's actually an old five and dime in the Hamptons, but ironically, there is nothing under $5 there, even junky toys that sell for far less at Target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute idea! I used to love pinwheels as a kid.



    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post