Custom Search

Friday, June 10, 2011

Dress Up Your Kitchen : Customize Your Canisters

Do you ever want to do something to dress up your house? This hit me the other day as I looked at the kitchen. Just having four teeth pulled I did not want to start in on a big job yet I wanted to dress it up just a bit. For inspiration I searched through various websites and blogs to get an idea that I could do fairly easily. I found just the trick on a blog Make and Takes They shared a very useful post on how to customize your canisters to help dress your kitchen up. They showed two styles of canisters and two different looks and effects.


I guess I am lucky and after being married for 25 years have both style of canisters. If you do and would like to try your hand at this as well visit the blog for the how to's.

shared on

http://www.atthepicketfence.com/



Lovely Crafty Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post