Custom Search

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Quest For Zhu




Zhu Zhu pets are favored where I live You can see why children would love them but it is not only children here as both teenagers and parents love these little fellows as well. I guess you could say that Zhu Zhu pets are appealing to many. They will be debuting in the movie "Quest for Zhu" which is part of Universal Pictures and premiere will be Fall of 2011. The movie will bring the magical Zhu-niverse to life in 3-D stereoscopic animation with the four original ZhuZhu Pet characters will be the stars. Pipsqueak, Mr. Squiggles, NumNums and Chunk will appear in the adventurous, heartwarming and heroic tale that Zhu-natics of all ages are sure to love.

1 comment:

  1. My Zhu zhu lovin' kids will flip out when they hear there will be a movie...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post