Custom Search

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday on Thursday

{one} when was the last time you used a pay phone (if ever)?
 
wow thats been some time ago the last time I can remember is when I called my husband while away with my parents on a reatreat.

{two} did you ever fail a subject in school?
No not I was a good kid a straight A child the only class I had trouble in was Algebra 2

{three} where do you go to get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger?
Not that I get to go there often but I love fudrockers near St. Louis Missouri

{four} have you ever served jury duty?
No

{five} how old were you when you moved out of your parents’ house?
I started life on my own quite early Age 16 I was a married woman with child and 24 years later still happily married

{six} what is your favorite color to wear?
I don't know why but pink is my favorite color to wear my tanish skin goes well with it

{seven} do you have a pair of shoes that you wear all the time?
work shoes are the ones I wear most often if I had it my way I would go with no shoes nearly all the time

{eight} do you enjoy talk radio?
yes depending on what the subject is

{nine} if you could turn one unhealthy food into a healthy one, what food would it be?
I love greasy fried food now I know this will probably never be healthy still we can always dream

{ten} who is the best speaker you’ve ever heard in person?
There was a preacher many years I can not think of his last name now but his first name Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post