Custom Search

Friday, May 6, 2011

Brass Music

when I was in school I was in the band and boy did I have a crush on a tuba player It was my eight grade year, the year we moved to Southern Illinois. He had never been in band before and by this time I had been in band for three years and really liked it. J.D. found this fact interesting and decided he would join the band as well When he talked to the band instructor he had the perfect instrument for him. He would play the Tuba. We have remained friends for over 20 years and I still love the fact that at one time he played the biggest instrument in the band. This is international Tuba Day and I thought I would share a little tuba music with you hope you enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post