Custom Search

Friday, May 6, 2011

Pedigree Ambassador Program Part 2

As I mentioned in an earlier post here on my blog Annies Home. I am a Pedigree ambasador and along with Corky have been on a route to find out all about Pedigree. Before Pedigree he would eat a combination of soft food that would come in a can as well as dry dog food at times. The food in the can would come in combinations that would interest some of us by the name alone because they sound like dinners we would serve. That does not mean that Corky was always interested in them or that they were the best for him. So we started off on the route to see if Pedigree would please him and me.

So far I have noticed that his teeth look better and are whiter. Pedigree allows him to bite into them and chew while offering a flavor that he enjoys as well While it may not be something that everyone will want to discuss I thought I might share another difference that we have noticed. Corky takes walks several times a day and on these walks he will take out time to use the bathroom both ways. Our teens noticed that his poop had a change and I asked our vet about it he said that it was because Corky had a diet change and it may have been better for him.

Corky is enjoying the new Pedigree food that we have switched to and from the results we have noticed I must say we do as well As far as sharing our thoughts on Pedigree I must share that we have all ready. Our opinion would be that if you are looking for a good food to feed your dog be sure to check out Pedigree you may just think it fits your dog well like we do.

You can find Pedigree on twitter or facebook

I wrote this review while participating in an Ambassador campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Pedigree and received dog food to facilitate my reviews and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post