Custom Search

Sunday, December 27, 2009

What a Wonderous Christmas with pictures

a couple of brothers sitting together. The oldest one wondering what his wife bought the younger one.
wow!!! did you see all my nana and papa got me?


yes thats right my mom said dress up and this is as good as it gets



which one did you say was mine? What if I take them all

I think I am ready for Christmas

It's been a great visit with my eldest son.

0.k ladies I'm ready to go Merry Christmas!!!!

I want to open this one first.

We came to visit nana and papa and me and daddy are going to open this present when mom is not watching. SHHHH!!!!! dont tell

Papa and Princess

The Christmas tree piled with presents what a blessed Christmas we have

What do you think? Dont forget you can win your lil one a buddy top as well. Just enter the giveaway located on this blog

Don't ever trust these three very far. I think one day they may take over the flock but wonder what the leadership will be like LOL

I am having so much fun thanks for taking a look at our Christmas pictures.





9 comments:

  1. That last one is too cute!! Glad you had such a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I'd stop by to see how your Christmas was and everyone looks like they had an absolute blast !
    I love the Chip the Chick buddy top your granddaughter "Princess" (lol, I love that)is wearing - the hat doesn't do her justice though, she's a sweetheart.
    Everyone looks like they had a blast & the shot of you 2 sons & your daughter-in-law ... they do look like they're 'up-tp-something' ;)
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that little one is a cutie! So adorable! Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous photos. I love your captions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photos of your beautiful, happy family!

    Happy New Year to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like the perfect family Christmas! I love everyone's poses. Reminds me of being around my brothers.

    I was also glad to get a look at a Buddy Top hat in action! And on such a cutie, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun Christmas... with lots of gifts.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. those are great pics... thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post