Custom Search

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Year in Review of Annies Home

Well the year started out with a bit of not knowing exactly what I was to do. It seems as if I needed an outlet and the blogging world accepted me in with open arms.

January-
I started to visit alot of blogs and find memes that I could participate in. Blogging was a learning process and one that I knew little about but also one that I met friends quickly

February-
I began to hold of the blogging world and started reaching out beyond daily post and started reviewing great products as well as hosting giveaways

March-
Yet even more great reviews/giveaways I am really starting to enjoy my status as a review blog and I am meeting great friends

April-
Earth day was a big event on my blog sharing tips on how to go green, how to recycle and teach our children how to follow what we are doing.

May-
Found me participating in a lot of memes that allowed me to meet more friends and share what I was feeling

June-
started summer out right also saw me leaving this month for a week to travel to Florida with the youth so you all saw even more pictures of my little princess

July-
summer month wonderful pictures of festivals, fireworks were shared

August-
I shared tips on going back to school as well as how to make the end of summer wonderful

September-
I started sharing apple recipes, tips for Halloween and even more fall fun

October-
I shared Halloween tips and trips

November-
what a month November was filled with great fall fun, thanksgiving recipes and yes more great reviews and giveaways

December-
Wonderful fun post for Christmas, candy and recipes

what did you do on your blog? Share them on the blog musings of a housewife

1 comment:

  1. What a great year you had Well done and thanks for the recap :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post