Custom Search

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Saturday 9


1. What celebrity would you just want to shake some sense into?

For a long time I would have said Charles Barkley because he is so arrogant but I would have to say that I have gotten over these feelings and Madonna and Whitney Houston would be on the list for me today

2. What do you think comes after death?

I know that Heaven will come after death

3. What is the first book that you can remember reading by yourself as a child?

Man this was so many years ago but I used to love the book of the rolly polly puppy dog

4. What was the first rock concert that you attended?

never unless you count Christian Rock

5. If you were to suddenly become famous, would you choose a stage name? If yes, what would it be?

I would only go by Annies

6. What is the one thing that you wish the media would stop talking about?

Tiger Woods

7. If you could be part of any band, which one would it be and who would you be and why?

I would be part of the Super Chics but since I have no real talent I would be a groupie

8. Do you live close to your immediate family members? If not, how far away are they?

most of them yes the farthest that they live is a few hours away

9. Last seasonal question (promise): What did you do on New Year's Eve?

stayed home with my kids watched the ball drop, snacked and played games

5 comments:

  1. I had totally forgot about Charles Barkley. Great thought there, but I can't figure out about Madonna. I love that woman. She would never make this list here for me LOL. And of course we have Tiger Woods in common. I think plenty of the answers on the blogs will have him there. Have a wonderful Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what has gotten into Whitney Huston's mind. She really did have it all at one time.
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/01/what-celebrity-would-you-just-want-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't remember the name if that book - but I remember reading it.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why does Charles Barkley sound so familiar?
    I agree with TW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Groupies are too talented! :) Happy Saturday...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post