Custom Search

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Random Thought Tuesday

randomtuesday

We are back from a couple of days of youth encounter. What a great day. I had a wonderful time and must say that the kids did as well. I love going with the youth on trips such as this. I get to know the members of the youth group a bit better and they get to know that they have another cheerleader rooting for them.

While visiting Springfield we had a great time. The teens saw lots of historical buildings there and they even got to do a bit of shopping. If you all ever have the chance to visit Springfield Illinois you should take advantage of it. I believe we may try to make a trip back there this summer.

Well as I did accompany 17 teens to Springfield I have lots of pictures and will be sharing more later. I even took lots of pictures.

what are your random thoughts? Share them on the UnMom blog

2 comments:

  1. sounds like fun. Glad you had a good time. can't wait to see some pictures. I have never been there. I remember going places with my youth group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 17 kids sounds like a crazy but fun trip! And I'm always up for shopping. Hope you have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post