Custom Search

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Lullaby Music including songs by Garth Brooks

I have always been a fan of Garth Brooks in fact I have been known to wear out a tape or two because I would play them over and over. Garth Brooks hits include "If Tomorrow Never Comes" "The Dance" and "Unanswered Prayers". Now Garth has come out with a new style and song. He recently released a Lullaby

Now while the music soothes the Lil one the parent or grandparent can listen to the compelling voice of Garth Brooks. In the new lullaby created by Garth Brooks the country music stars songs are turned into soothing musical renditions and lullabies. Brooks is not the only artist involved as other stars such as Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts, George Strait and Johnny Cash.

So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post