Custom Search

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to another Duggar

Wow!!!! Jim Bob and Michelle welcomed another precious baby into their family this week. The precious bundle came earlier than expected. Following a gall stone surgery that Michelle had earlier in the week she then delivered the new baby Josie Brooklyn. Josie came into the world weighing only 1 lb and 6 oz. What a blessed christmas this family will have with 19 sisters and brothers and all of them being either aunt or uncle to a new one as well. While a family of this size I would see as fun my husband on the other hand think that our 6 are a handful ans would not be so welcoming to 19.



What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. My father had 14 brothers and sisters. But it's just me and brother. I think I would be overwhelmed.

    Unconscious Mutterings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats...but 19 OUCH!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post