Custom Search

Friday, December 18, 2009

Aloha Friday


The blog an Island Life host Aloha Friday each week and here is how they explain it:
In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.


With Christmas speedily approaching our family has been to a few different get togethers. Tomorrow Princess will be here and Christmas Eve will see us with family as well as Christmas Day.

My question today: when does your family get together? Are you like me and have different get togethers or do you all gather all together in a large bunch for the holidays?

11 comments:

  1. My family is small so it's not that big of a deal.
    Have a great day!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/12/are-you-into-holiday-season-this-year.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I talk to my parents all the time and I see them if they come out here or I go there. We don't do big things for the holidays on my side. As for my husband we really only see them on birthdays and christmas. Christmas is normally the bigger gathering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family is large..I have six siblings and each one has kids. So much fun when we all get together. We are able to get together for all the holidays because we all live fairly close to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With my together on Christmas day at grandma's house. We also have a family reunion in the summer. With my husband's family, we usually get togehter Christmas day or the day after.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dads side of the family on Christmas DAY
    moms side of the family on Christmas EVE

    ReplyDelete
  6. We come and go all season long...in fact it's all year long LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. with my family we usually do a big get together for Thanksgiving and for Christmas we just stay at home with my husband and kids and make rounds during the day to family that lives near us to drop off gifts.

    Have a Great Weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. My family lives too far away to get together. Sometimes we travel to see them and travel takes almost two days on the road to get there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're in the military, so we don't have any family around. No get-togethers. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. We all get together in one place. There's usually about 40 of us. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post