Custom Search

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Whisper of Prayer for Bryson


I lit a candle and in the flame an image danced. One of my dear blogger buddies has lost a sweet little one. My heart feels for her and so in this candle I say a prayer that a young child who passed too soon will live on through spirit. Sheila Ross my fellow blogger has lost her young 2 year old son in an afternoon nightmare of a situation and my prayers are with her as well. I am joining the other bloggers that have lit a candle for Bryson.

17 comments:

  1. {{Hugs}} Great to see everyone come together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sad... said a prayer for bryson and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this. I am praying for her

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thank you for joining in today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my thoughts are with her and the family at this time of need. Rest in Peace little my Bryson!!! Aloha 'Oe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent post. I'm honored to be a part of the community.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sad but hopefully all the light will surround them in love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, my prayers are with Shellie and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So hard to make my way around Prayers for Shellie
    THanks for joining in

    ReplyDelete
  10. All you moomies are so busy showing off your fake pity for this worthless woman who killed her son. bratfree.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post