Custom Search

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Faith Hill Home for the Holidays

Faith Hill will be working with a few friends in the Home for the Holidays special. Adoption is a issue that I hold on my heart as well. I do not share often but the two youngest in our family were adopted when they were quite young. My grandparents were foster parents and adopted three boys as well. Adoption is an important issue but there are several thousand children that do not have families they can call their own.

Faith Hill host Home for the Holidays special that features children and individuals involved in foster care adoption. This is the second year that she is hosting such and event. Joining Faith in the special are Mary J. Blige, Reba McEntire, Shakira and Carrie Underwood. Stores of adoptions will be shared and told by Jenna Elfman and Nia Vardalos The special will air on CBS

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post