Custom Search

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fairy Tale Brownies Candy Cane Truffles review

I have reviewed FairyTale Brownies before and when they offered me the chance to try the Candy Cane truffles I jumped at it. Before they arrived I could imagine that pepperminty goodies on top of a delicious brownie that only FairyTale Brownies could create. If you love mint like me or chocolaty goodness then you will love these delicious peppermint truffles.


The Delicious truffles takes the FairyTale Brownies to a new high.


Fairytale Brownies new Candy Cane Truffles come in a box of nine and they will make the perfect gift for that chocolate lover that you know. As described by Fairy Tale Brownies Website the Candy Cane Truffles are bite sized dark chocolate peppermint brownie bites that are enrobed in 60% Callebaut dark chocolate and sprinkled with crushed peppermint candies on top.

You can purchase the delicious brownies or truffles from FairyTale Brownies directly off their website.

1 comment:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post