Custom Search

Monday, December 7, 2009

5 Tips for Getting Your Child To Sleep

Twitter Moms and St. Eve Kids have teamed up to ask bloggers to share the top 5 ways to get kids to sleep.



  1. Routine: I believe that a routine bedtime procedure is needed so that all goes off easily perhaps bath time, story time then bed time

  2. Stay determined: my daughter has a 15 month old that she places in her crib for a period of time to go to sleep by herself. Because Princess knows that it is bedtime and it expected she will go to sleep. This was not always easy in the beginning there was a lot of frustration and a bit of tears out of both of them

  3. reading a stoy to your child was the way that I always put my children to sleep. After thier bath and a bit of quiet time I would sit in a chair by their bed read to them and they would eventually go to sleep

  4. quiet time before bedtime. This I believe is very important because it helps your child to unwind and get ready for bed.

  5. no t.v. while some people allow their child to watch Tv while they fall asleep I believe that it should be quiet with no T.V.

those are my 5 tips. What are yours?

If you are not aware of St. Eve Kids allow me to share a bit with you. St. Eve Kids creates under garments and pjs for both boys and girls. The apparel features wide array of playful themes and colorful personalities including the characters of DramaU. The kiddo is pleased and the mom and dad love the prices. St. Eve kids is available at Bloomingdale's, Macy's Nordstrom, Bealls, Kohl's, Sears and Jc Penny

3 comments:

  1. To be honest, earlier I had problems with getting my little son to sleep. But after reading this educational article, all similar issues were gone with ease. Moreover, I don't spend time for preparing academic home works, as professionals of http://proofreading-services.org/proofreader.php do it for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I think I should apply these tips on myself – to get myself to sleep. Actually, I know what’s keeping me up at nights – it’s my IT dissertation, of course. I have even found a website where I can Buy It Dissertation but still, I am finding it hard to fall asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Customers should always be your top priority, especially if you are a small company. Small business CRM software can be used to easily manage leads and contacts, close more sales and build lasting relationships with customers.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post