Custom Search

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Use computer social network to save money




We all know those social websites myspace, facebook, twitter, etc... The list nearly seems endless. I have found a way to save with those great websites. with my children traveling off to school the bills for a phone would be outrageous, we do write but we do not have lots of time, the social networks helps save us time, money and keeps our spirits up. We can talk daily because I have internet at home and the colleges that my children attend have computers with internet access that they can use for free.




Thats my way to save money do you have one to share as well? Head over to the blog


2 comments:

  1. Yes, that's one of the best things about these sites!
    Blessings,
    Lori (aka Plans4You)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a GREAT tip ! I know my oldest is going to be leaving the nest next year and we will be depending on email and facebook.
    [0=

    Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post