Custom Search

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday 9

1. When was the last time you bought something for someone else, and what was it?

I bought my self a coke just two days ago

2. When was the last time you complimented someone, and what was their reaction?

every day all day long just a few minutes ago in fact

3. When was the last time you had to return a purchase to the store? What was it and why?

it was a printer that did not work properly

4. When was the last time you had an ice cream cone?

last mission trip we took

5. When was the last time you had to go to the doctor's office?

a week ago

6. When was the last time you were embarrassed by something you did? What was it and what happened?

oh this happens quite often not for sure when last time was but raising house of teens so happens frequently

7. When was the last time a stranger was kind to you?

well not for sure most people around here I know


8. When was the last time you locked yourself out of your home? What did you do?

well been a while but I have a secret if I do

9. When was the last time you thought about cheating (on anything, a test or a person)?

don't cheat its wrong been out of school many years, married for 22,

go here and play along

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post