Custom Search

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Help Unlock Cure with Master Lock







Help Unlock a cure with Master Lock is a program that Master Lock has created to support the cause of finding a cure for breast cancer. From locks from luggage if you are traveling, to the lockers at school, or even locks to secure your bike Master Lock has them. Each of the locks are created with a pink ribbon supporting breast cancer awareness. The locks are available at Target stores and at Amazon.com. Along with the pink ribbon locks Master Lock has donated $15,000 to finding the cure.

3 comments:

  1. I think that these are great BUT I have to say that I think that more money needs to be put into stopping the pollutants (pesticides, pharmaceuticals, food processes... the list could go on and on) that cause cancer than finding a cure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a great idea. My mom and cousin are breast cancer survivors

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cool; I have a hard time seeing the numbers on the circular kind of locks unless I have my glasses on; the other kind with the block letters looks easier to use. I'll look for them the next time I'm in target (I'm a six year breast cancer survivor). Thanks for visiting my blog...yours is very interesting!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post