Custom Search

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday Thunks

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number one thousand twenty seven and the color of leaves in the fall.

1. My daughter (aka Demon #1) informed me the other day that her hugs were worth a million dollars. Would you give up hugs - giving and receiving - for the rest of your life, for a million dollars?

there would be no way we are a family of huggers before I married my husband I would never hug or tell anyone I Love You because my family is not into that

2.Have you ever been bitten by a member of the canine family?

yes I have a few different times

3. What is your favorite color of jeans?

blue dark denim

4. What is something that has changed in public schools that you wish was the norm when you were in school?

The way the teachers had more resources to use when the child disobeyed

5. What is your news source?

T.V primarily

6. What sort of people do you think read your blog?

I hope lots of different people including you

7. If I told you that I had a headache, you would say..........???

with a face like that I would hurt to LOL

8. You go to a buffet style restaurant, what is the first food you put on your plate?

start with lettuce, olives, cheese, nice chef salad made my way

9. If you were stranded on a desert island.... no, we aren't asking that again. Lets put a twist into this. Would you volunteer to be dropped off on a desert island, to be picked up in a month? And you don't get to bring those 3 items, either.

heck no unless that island was paradise I dont ever want to go

10. When the sun sets, what are you usually doing?

depends on what season but we normally are eating supper

Go here to join in

4 comments:

  1. Your response to the headache comment is probably the same one my hubby would give! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your #7 excellent :) LOL Happy Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree-that's a funny answer for #7. I forgot to think if the island was like paradise-I was thinking the island on Lost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for acknowledging that many different people read your blog. (I'm not a mom, nor am I married...sometimes I feel left out)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post