Custom Search

Friday, September 18, 2009

Are You Ready For Some Football


In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

Are you ready for some football. We all know it is in the air. The days begin to get shorter the air just a bit cooler and crisper. Yes I believe it is time for football in fact we are playing our third game tonight. High School, college or pro love to watch them all.


So my question for you is: What team is your favorite football team?


Now head over and read or play along at the blog An Island Life

10 comments:

  1. I'm not a huge football fan. I like it, I guess. It is probably my favorite sport to watch, though I much more enjoy the food and good company of a gathering around a game, lol. Team? I'd have to go with the Tarheels...I'm a fan by marriage. We did go to a game last season, just the hubs and I and it was lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite Pro Team is the Patriots. Of course because I'm from New England. My youngest who is 9 plays football too. He's a running back and has scored 2 touchdowns for his team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like live football way better than watching it on TV so my favorite team is my old high school team :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dallas Cowboys - we had front row season tickets at one point years ago....Oh I loved those seats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. University of Hawaii Warriors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm.. Depends-

    NFL - San Fran 49ers
    College - Notre Dame Fighting Irish
    Texas A&M Aggies
    High School - my daughters High School Scarlet Knights (2-0) yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Ohio State Buckeyes! I only like college football.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have to say it's a tie between the OHIO State Buckeyes and the Cleveland Browns.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE football! For NFL I was born in Denver so I say that I was born bleeding orange and blue, definitely a die hard Bronco fan! I have also grown to admire the AZ Cardinals as my NFC team. I'm also interested in the Chargers this year because they drafted Gartrell Johnson who played at Colorado State, my alma mater! So you guessed it for college my team is the CSU Rams! I cheer for all teams in the Mountain West Conference, except when they are playing the Rams!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not much into football but my favorite team is the Dallas Cowboys.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post