Custom Search

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey
Thankful Thursday is hosted by the blog Truth 4 the Journey
Here are my top 5 things I am thankful for:
  • Happy that we are having such a great and fun week. We are in the midst of homecoming week and I look forward to meeting with old friends tomorrow night
  • Thankful that last weekend my son went to Christian leadership conference and I love how much he loves the Lord and what he is doing with all this new knowledge
  • Thankful that my children in college are taking their studies seriously. Only praying that the MAP grant will be reinstated for all those that need it
  • Proud of my son for so wanting to help with the fall project at church. Each year they do a judgment house and this year is the same we will once again be offering this wonderful project to the public.
  • Thankful for the cool fall weather.

What are you thankful for?

4 comments:

  1. "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3John4

    You have wonderful children who love the Lord. What a joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thankful Thursday!
    I'm so happy your kids are walkin with the Lord. You are blessed indeed!
    We went to a Judgement house one year during Halloween and LOVED it.
    I'm encouraged that your family is active in sharing the Love of God with others. It really blessed me to read this today.
    Blessings to you and your family!!!
    holykisses
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful joy it is to know your children love Jesus!! Great thankful list!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post...sounds like you have great kids! Blessed indeed!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post