Custom Search

Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday5

1.What are the titles of the last three books you read all of?
2.What are the titles of between three and five magazines you subscribe to or used to subscribe to?
3.What’s on your night table? (we figured this one was borderline, since it involves the bedroom, but if the vibe is right and you preface the question with the background story I told above, you could make it work)
4.What are the three best things that happened to you in the past seven days?
5.What was your senior yearbook quote, and what would your yearbook quote be this year if there were such a thing?

1. song of the mocking bird, loser, and farmer boy
2. womans day, family circle, taste of home
3. well I have my bible and my journal there
4. son went to leadership training, granddaughter coming to see me, and son coming for visit
5. did not give a qoute, but i would say dont run to fast take it slow and under controll

play along here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post