Custom Search

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sweet Shapes review

SWEET SHAPES
Are you a Baker at heart? Do you love to make your own cookies? I love to bake my children holiday and seasonal goodies. I was treated to great cookies as a child by an aunt who loved to bake. She would make sugar shaped cookies and many other different ones as well. Here is one of my favorite sugar cookie recipes that I use when making cookies.

Shortbread Cookie Dough
•1 cup butter
•3/4 cup sugar
•1 teaspoon vanilla
•2 1/2 cups flour
Preheat oven to 300°F. In a medium mixing bowl, cream butter, sugar and vanilla. Add flour and mix until dough is smooth. Spray pan with vegetable pan spray. Press in prepared pan. Bake 10-15 minutes, or until very lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes in pans and remove shortbread to cool.

Makes 4 dozen shortbread cookies

Now that you have the cookie dough you need to have the perfect cookie cutter. The Sweet Shapes company makes so many different style of cutters I am sure you will find one you love. Whether you are looking for cookie cutters of a variety of sizes and shapes, cookie presses, decorating tips, cookie sheets to bake those delicious cookies on, rolling pin to fit your needs, Wilton products and/or custom made cookie cutters. If you are looking for more great recipes for free The Sweet Shapes has that as well. The great shortbread recipe that I shared comes directly off of their website.





The baby bottle cutter would be perfect for a baby shower or a little surprise for a set of new parents,



need to make a batch of some special birthday cookies? Well then here is the perfect cutter for you



As many of my followers know my son in law is a fireman. Yes that's right that is the exact reason why when offered to review a few different cutters this was one that I chose. If you can tell this is the fireman set with a hydrant cutter, a fireman cutter, an axe cutter, a fire truck cutter, a flag cutter, and a few others. When my daughter was dating her husband we looked all over the place to find a fire related cutter and could not do it. That was before I knew about the great company Sweet Shapes.

The next time you are looking for the perfect cookie cutter or perfect decoration product you desire check out the Sweet Shapes website. Great prices and great creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post