Custom Search

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Smiles


The one thing that brought a smile to my face was when my daughter received her chosen prom dress. The only fear was if it would fit. Yes it did I was so happy that it fit her. We will be posting pictures next week as I have not had time to download them to the computer yet. The object of Sunday Smiles is to share something that brought a smile to my face and that would be the best thing at this moment that I could think of one of the reasons was that her smile told a story in itself

Have a smile to share post it at the blog All About Kimberly here

2 comments:

  1. That is really sweet. I hope she has a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to let you know I have something for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post