Custom Search

Monday, March 4, 2019

Toy Soldier Day

As a kid I can recall early school days and recess. The fun we would have. Sometimes I would play with the girls other times I would help the boys build forts for their toy soldiers. Those green little men really did leave an impression and lots of days made of fun. Today, March 4th is the day that an annual celebration for toy soldiers takes place.



Playing war was always an exciting time for most boys and some girls like me.  Ironically many of those boys that I helped build forts with grew up to be soldiers in the military. Some of which are still in the game of army, navy, marines and air force. Hence play meets reality

retweet post here
shared on pinterest here

shared at these blog hops, linkups and parties
Thursdays Favorite Things

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post