Custom Search

Thursday, August 3, 2017

World Breast Feeding Week



I am proud to say that I was able to breast feed my baby. I had six babies and it did not work out for all of them but for a few I was able to do just that. The bonding experience was like no other the reasons I could not breast feed varried from my milk not coming in right to the baby being sick at birth or me being very ill. I still stand firm on the idea that breast feeding is best for the baby.

I am thankful to work for a business that believes this as well. They also believe that it is the mothers choice to do so. If the mother does choose to do so and work they have provided a place for mothers to feed their babies


As co-workers we have supported and understood that they may need extra time. Many of us have been mothers for a bit of time and are there to help if needed. If you find yourself in such a place I hope that you can do this as well

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post